2 Days of Serious BBQ... 3 Championship Pitmasters
Barbecue Live Is The Full Experience. Nothing Is Held Back.
This is going to be one weekend packed with all the barbecue you can take...
You are going to get our exact recipes, methods and techniques - we don't hold anything back. More importantly, we don't just show you what we do - we explain why we do it so you leave with a complete understanding of how to cook Grand Champion quality competition barbecue.
When you come to Barbecue Live every step will be covered - from meat selection all the way to building blind boxes. You're going to see exactly how we prep, cook and finish championship level barbecue.
- Nothing is being held back. We give your our exact recipes, our timeline, we tell you what products we use and we cover every aspect of winning competition bbq contests.
- You will get the chance to ask as many in-depth questions as you need. It's our goal that you have everything you need when you leave Barbecue Live.
- We bring in Master KCBS Certified Judges so you have the opportunity to get a judge's perspective and "pick their brains" too.
- We tell you exactly what is winning in competition barbecue right now so you are ahead of the curve.
- We bring in special guests and seasoned BBQ veterans to help us, so you have a wealth of resources at your disposal over the course of the weekend.
- Your going to eat really good, get a healthy dose of southern hospitality and have a great time.
We've Created The Premier Experience For You
Barbecue Live will be held at 5905 Scott Blvd, Horn Lake, MS 38637. That’s about 10 miles south of Memphis.
This is a perfect location because we’ve got plenty of room to bring our trailers and equipment – so you can not only see but also put your hands on a lot of different smokers and gain that extra layer of knowledge.
We also have AV set-up so everything we do – from trimming meat to building blind boxes – will be projected on large TV screens. You won’t miss anything and you will be able to watch in close-up detail. This is pretty cool - it ensures you don't miss anything.
We Bring In A Ton Of Great Experience
When you come to Barbecue Live, it’s not just Mark, Waylon and Malcom doing the class. We bring-in a lot of folks who are all at the top of their game.
We have KCBS master judges, GC winners and special guests who are all there to answer your questions and give you any feedback you need.
We Like To Serve The Best Food
We’ll have a big, southern meal on Friday night - and you'll eat the best BBQ you've ever had in your entire life. When you come to Barbecue Live, you can expect we’re going to feed you good while
you’re hanging out with us.
Our Southern Hospitality is one of the things we really pride ourselves on.
We cover all 4 KCBS Meats
We're going to show you every step we go through when cooking all KCBS meats. Trimming, injecting, cooking, temperatures and times, finishing and of course, you'll get to see exactly how we build our blind boxes for each category.
When you leave Barbecue Live, you'll know exactly how to cook and think like a grand champion.
If you are tired of leaving contests - and spending all that money - without getting your name called, it's time to invest the same amount of money you would spend at one competition and come to this class to find out what's winning in competition barbecue today.
We Schedule Extra Time to Answer All Your Questions
We’ve designed our schedule to give you the most focused class possible – and that focus is winning at KCBS contests. We’re going to spend more in-depth time on cooking chicken, ribs, pork and brisket. And when we wrap things up on Saturday evening, we’ve all scheduled some time where we can sit down together and go through all your questions. And we won’t leave until they are all answered.
That's why we're not holding anything back...
$700 Per Seat
$1000 Spouse Package
If you have any questions, contact us. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.