2 Days of Serious BBQ with
Malcom Reed, Mark Lambert & Waylon Reed
Barbecue Live Is The Full Experience. Nothing Is Held Back.
This is going to be one weekend packed with all the barbecue you can take...
You are going to get exact recipes, methods and techniques - nothing is held back. More importantly, we don't just show you what we do - we explain why we do it so you leave with a complete understanding of how to cook World Champion quality competition barbecue.
When you come to Barbecue Live every step will be covered - from meat selection all the way to building blind boxes. You're going to see exactly how we prep, cook and finish championship level barbecue.
- Nothing is being held back. We give your our exact recipes, our timeline, we tell you what products we use and we cover every aspect of winning competition bbq contests.
- You will get the chance to ask as many in-depth questions as you need. It's our goal that you have everything you need when you leave Barbecue Live.
- We tell you exactly what is winning in competition barbecue right now so you are ahead of the curve.
- We bring in special guests and seasoned BBQ veterans to help us, so you have a wealth of resources at your disposal over the course of the weekend.
- Your going to eat really good, get a healthy dose of southern hospitality and have a great time.
We've Created The Premier Experience For You
Barbecue Live will be held at Central BBQ at 147 E Butler Ave, Memphis, TN 38103. That’s right in the heart of Downtown Memphis - and one of our most famous BBQ Joints.
This is a perfect location to learn about Memphis BBQ and spend the weekend right in the heart of downtown.
We cover all 4 KCBS Meats
We're going to show you every step we go through when cooking all KCBS meats. Trimming, injecting, cooking, temperatures and times, finishing and of course, you'll get to see exactly how I build blind boxes for each category.
When you leave Barbecue Live, you'll know exactly how to cook and think like a world champion.
If you are tired of leaving contests - and spending all that money - without getting your name called, it's time to invest the same amount of money you would spend at one competition and come to this class to find out what's winning in competition barbecue today.
Extra Time Scheduled to Answer All Your Questions
We’ve designed our schedule to give you the most focused class possible – and
that focus is winning at KCBS contests. We’re going to spend more in-depth time
on cooking chicken, ribs, pork and brisket. And when we wrap things up on
Saturday, we’ve all scheduled some time where we can sit down together
and go through all your questions. And we won’t leave until they are all answered.
That's why we're not holding anything back...
August 4th & 5th, 2017
$700 Per Seat
$1000 Spouse Package
Rachelle will handle any issues and answer any questions. Just shoot her an email and she will take care of it ASAP.